Wayne County, suffering from years of losses of Tier 1 and Tier 2 automotive industry suppliers, and a crisis in leadership from the previous leader, needed a new plan that would build consensus and drive economic change.
Major Considerations / Project Essentials Include:
- Input from over 200 stakeholders (one-on-one interviews) and hundreds more via surveys
- Economic development strategic plan
- Confirmation of target industries
- Review and evaluation of industrial sites and buildings
Primex Plastics Corporation
- Three-phase expansion including new equipment, installation of a new ERP system, and the creation
of company-wide training program
- Location of expanded customer, consumer and shared services operations
In 2015, the Board unanimously approved a 33% increase in staffing so that the organization could deliver on the plan developed by Ady Advantage.