Speaking Engagements and Workshops.
Customized Workshops for Your Team.
Sometimes the most important thing you can do for your organization is to get everyone on the same page and moving in the same direction. Ady Advantage leaders deliver workshops and presentations that educate, align and inspire teams to achieve success. Each workshop and presentation is customized for your EDO’s specific needs.
Janet Ady is an engaging speaker and a sought-after presenter on a range of economic development topics.
Past topics that the Ady Advantage team has presented on as keynotes, workshops, training courses and webinars include:
- The Site Selection Process
- Talent Strategies
- Identifying Your Community’s Competitive Positioning
- How to Market to Site Selectors
- Best Practices in Economic Development Websites
- 10 Things You Can Do Today to Improve Your E.D. Website
- Responding to RFPs
- Differentiate Your Community or Region: Positioning as Your Pivot Point
- Rural Economic Development Techniques
- Social Media’s Use in Economic Development
- The Three Megatrends of Economic Development
- The Capacity Readiness Scorecard: Actionable, Practical Tips for Moving Forward
Interested in learning more about any of the above topics? Just click on the link where highlighted above for more articles, blogs and insight.