Examples include manufacturing extension partnerships (MEPs), industry-focused trade organizations or membership organizations, Certified Development Companies (CDCs), and others.
If your not-for-profit business advocacy group is facing any of the following challenges or questions, contact us for a free, no-obligation consultation.
- How do we increase membership or users of our services?
- How do articulate our services to key prospects?
- How do we position ourselves as the expert in the services we provide?
- We are not like a ‘normal business’; we have a unique structure and purpose. How can we position ourselves succinctly?
- We consider it part of our mission to enhance economic development. How can we tie into existing economic development networks?
- How can we position ourselves as thought leaders among the various audiences that we serve?