THE ADY ADVANTAGE
We have great people, great experience, and great outcomes. But that’s like saying that your place is a great place to live, work, and play! All true, but not differentiating. Here are a few differentiators for us:
- We are owned by a second generation site selector and economic developer. It’s in our DNA.
- We track the impact of our work on each project. To date, our clients have experienced tens of millions of dollars in investments or savings and we have retained or attracted thousands of jobs.
- We ensure measurable outcomes and actionable plans. While we excel at (and love!) the geeky research and strategy work. Our partnership extends beyond theory into successful execution of your marketing and strategic plans.
- We work on both the community and business level. This means we bring real-time insights, relationships, and experiences from one side to the other all the time.
- We teach and train thousands of ED professionals and stakeholders each year. We help you align best practices with your goals and resources to support economic growth and diversification in your region.
THE ADY WORK PROCESS
Business retention and expansion (BRE) has never been more critical. One of the first things economic development organizations (EDO) did when COVID-19 hit was reach out to their existing businesses. This was the most direct and efficient way to understand the...
Every industry and market has been impacted by COVID-19 in some way, often negatively. The pandemic disrupted supply chains and drastically altered consumer behavior. Industries like hospitality and travel have been decimated. While transportation, warehousing and the...
One of the silver linings of COVID-19 is that it has given a big push to certain trends that were in play but not yet widely adopted. Look for a more detailed assessment of that broader topic in a future blog, while today we’ll focus on what you can expect when...
SIGN UP FOR OUR NEWSLETTER
Do you want a peek inside of the latest trends that we are seeing delivered right to your inbox? This is the place for you. Join the Ady Advantage community – it’s free, everyone is welcome, and our goal is to share what we learn to give you that one idea or perspective that may apply to your community.