Speaking Engagements and Workshops.
Customized Workshops for Your Team.
Sometimes the most important thing you can do for your organization is to get everyone on the same page and moving in the same direction. Ady Advantage leaders deliver workshops and presentations that educate, align and inspire teams to achieve success. Each workshop and presentation is customized for your EDO’s specific needs.
The experts at Ady Advantage are engaging speakers and sought-after presenters on a range of economic development topics.
The following are broad topics that can be adapted to your audience:
- Economic Development 360™: Understand why and how talent and placemaking, along with business development, are now the core elements of Economic Development.
- Economic Development Redefined – People, Place, and Politics: Learn how to adapt to the changing demands and expectations of talent, which are having a profound ripple effect across all aspects of Economic Development.
- The Capacity Readiness Scorecard: Benchmark your EDO to hundreds of other EDOs nationwide on nine dimensions of readiness
- How to Uncover Your Area’s Competitive Positioning: Learn how to identify which industries or companies would place the greatest value on your area’s unique mix of assets.
- The Four Key Success Factors for Economic Development Organizations: Understand what megatrends are driving these success factors and how to integrate them into your strategic plan.
- Special Considerations of Rural Economic Development: Appreciate the unique challenges and opportunities of rural economic development.
The following topics dig deeper into key aspects of economic development, whether that is business recruitment, talent retention and development, or marketing:
- How to Develop Effective Talent Strategies
- An Insider’s Perspective of the Site Selection Process
- How to Market to Site Selectors
- Best Practices in Responding to Site Selection RFPs
- Best Practices in ED Websites and Social Media
Interested in learning more about any of the above topics? Just click on the link where highlighted above for more articles, blogs and insight.