Location Advisory Services.
Whether you are expanding operations and needing to locate in a specific region (especially when entering the U.S. market for the first time), or you need consolidating in an area-Ady Advantage specializes in optimizing the physical real estate presence.
For our manufacturing clients, we often undertake a detailed supply chain analysis to identify the best locations under multiple scenarios.
We manage the whole process from developing the business case through negotiating the purchase or lease of real estate.
The Ady Advantage team is well-versed in assisting our clients on deciding when to re-locate and when to stay in place.
There are numerous cost/benefit comparisons that must be considered in a comprehensive analysis, and each of these – although complicated enough within themselves – also need to be weighed against one another in order to build a strong business case for expanding onsite or in a new location.
Accessing and negotiating economic incentives is a crucial step for companies looking to expand or relocate operations. We work to identify all the incentives that may come into play that can help assist in reducing the risk of a new location, expansion, or consolidation project.
It is common for Federal, State, and Local development agencies to offer incentives that align with their business retention and recruitment strategies.
Helping you identify, determine, prioritize, manage, and comply with economic development incentives is what we do well!
Why Use a Professional Site Selector?
- Choosing a new location for your business is high-risk. A wrong decision can be detrimental or fatal to your company.
- Most companies do not have the team of experts or the available time to do a thorough job in addition to their “day” jobs.
- The site selection and incentives worlds are changing rapidly.
- Making sense of the increasing amount of data available can be overwhelming.
It’s the experience of site selectors that helps weed through the data to find the information, to anticipate flaws before they become fatal, and to help you navigate through the process.
How can your company benefit from our Site Selection Services?
Because the wrong decision can set a company back for a long time, or even threaten its existence, companies that use site selection firms are at a distinct advantage to those who do not.
- Access to talent. This factor drives headquarters and other office projects, R&D /high tech projects, and labor-intensive manufacturing projects; increasingly, it is an important driver for all projects.
- Access to markets. Perhaps you want to enter the US market, or expand within the US market. With foreign policy in play, we are seeing an increased interest in new-shoring and re-shoring projects in the U.S. This factor is obviously a major consideration for transportation and logistics projects, as well as manufacturing projects.
- Access to unique infrastructure. Do you need large amounts of water or wastewater treatment for your operations? A deep water port? Access to raw materials or minerals? Multiple Class I railroad lines? We can help identify and assess potential locations meeting whatever your infrastructure needs may be.
- Access to supply chains. Many manufacturers and support operations are diversifying their customer base, which can result in new OEM prospects. We can help companies identify locations to help leverage these customer relationships.
Janet Ady, President and CEO, Ady Advantage.
Janet brings in-depth knowledge of the site selection process, especially in terms of understanding which factors to evaluate during each step of the decision-making process. She has consulted with companies looking to grow, diversify, expand, and relocate throughout her career, and is an expert in services ranging from location advisory and incentives negotiations to growth planning and business development strategy.
Contact Janet: 608.467.1887 I [email protected]
Charlie Walker, CEcD, Site Selection Consultant.
Owner of Diligent Group, LLC
Charlie Walker, site selector, brings CEcD, 25 years of economic development experience working with corporations in both metropolitan and rural regions. He leverages relationships with economic development entities and public sector organizations to create innovative economic development solutions that positively impact business growth. Charlie specializes in location strategy, feasibility/incentive analysis, talent access techniques, and economic development strategy. Charlie has assisted notable clients – AAR, Dean Foods, DHL, Emerge Energy, EOG, Leprino and HPE – with solving complex footprint challenges.
Contact Charlie: 715.559.3007 I [email protected]